The entry confirmation strategy is one of the most important components of the trading system. Traders may have an idea that the market can reverse or master all price actions and candlestick patterns, but still fail due to lack of accuracy.
A trader’s technical analysis may be correct, but you may get into trading too early. Often, traders receive a stop loss early before the market rises in the trading direction. Most traders are aware of the pain of experiencing losses before the rally. I know.
There are several ways to solve this problem. First, traders can expand their stop loss. This leaves room for price movement, which increases the likelihood of making a profit on the trade, but also significantly reduces the reward risk ratio. This often leads to larger losses and smaller gains.
Another option for traders is to increase their accuracy. Increasing accuracy allows traders to start trading just before the price moves strongly in the direction of the trend. The transaction item is not 100% accurate. No merchant can do that. However, increasing the accuracy allows traders to increase the risk ratio of compensation by enhancing stop loss. Greater gains and less losses.
The Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex trading strategy is a strategy that can be used in conjunction with a price action strategy to help traders improve the accuracy of an item.
The Notarius indicator is an entry signal indicator that helps traders identify points of trend reversal. This indicator provides entry signals and warnings based on the price average.
The Notarius indicator prints an arrow indicating the direction of the trend and a candle to detect possible trend reversals. This trend reversal usually occurs in areas where strong momentum candles are triggered by reversal signals or support or breakthroughs of resistance.
Oscillator of moving average
Moving Average Oscillator (OsMA) or Moving Average Oscillator is a trend following indicator that helps traders identify trend direction.
This metric shows the difference between the oscillator and the moving average over a period of time. OsMA is often derived from MACD. The signal line of MACD is the average of the MACD line, so in OsMA derived from MACD, OsMA is the difference between MACD line and signal line.
OsMA prints histogram bars to indicate the trend direction. These histogram bars can be positive or negative. A positive histogram represents a bullish market and a negative histogram represents a bearish market. A crossover from positive to negative or vice versa is considered a trend reversal signal.
The Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy provides input verification based on the confluence of the OsMA and Notarius indicators.
The confluence between the two indicators occurs in areas where there is a momentum shift, usually indicated by candlesticks. These are usually long, hard candlesticks with few larger wicks than the candles in front. The confluence between the entry signals occurs near the momentum candle or at the momentum candle as these indicators generally need strong momentum to generate the trading signal at the same time.
To use this strategy, find the OsMA histogram bars that cross the midline. The intersection of the OsMA histogram bars should be closely aligned with the input signal provided by the Notarius indicator.
Since this strategy is a confirmation of entry, these signals should come from breaks of support or resistance lines, or breaks of price patterns.
- Fast EMA period: 36
- Slow EMA period: 52
- Signal SMA duration: 27
- Notarius (default setting)
Preferred time frame: 1 hour and 4 hour chart
Currency Pair: Major and minor pairs
Trading Session: Tokyo, London, New York
Buy trading setup
- A bullish price pattern or diagonal resistance line should be clearly observed on the price chart.
- The price candle should break above the resistance line or price pattern.
- OsMA histogram bars should intersect above zero, indicating a bullish trend reversal.
- The Notarius indicator should print an upward pointing arrow that provides a bullish entry signal.
- These bullish signals must match closely.
- Please enter your purchase order at the confluence of the above conditions.
- Set a stop loss at the level of support below the entry candle.
- Close the deal as soon as the Notarius indicator prints a downward pointing arrow.
- Close the deal as soon as the OsMA histogram bar passes below zero.
Set up a sale deal
- A bearish price pattern or diagonal support line should be clearly observed on the price chart.
- The price candle will fall below the support line or price pattern.
- OsMA histogram bars should cross below zero, indicating a downtrend reversal.
- The Notarius indicator should print a down arrow giving a signal of entering a downturn.
- These bearish signals should be closely aligned.
- Please enter a sell order at the confluence of the conditions above.
- Set a stop loss at the resistance level above the entry candle.
- Close the deal as soon as the Notarius indicator prints an upward pointing arrow.
- If the OsMA histogram bar crosses zero, close the deal immediately.
This trading strategy works simply. It is a type of strategy that provides high-quality trading setups that can yield high returns. The key to this strategy is to be patient. It is very difficult to find patterns and support or resistance every day. However, this is the type of trading setup that can yield good results.
This strategy is best used when it matches the trend of higher time periods. If you match the trend of a higher time zone, your chances of winning using this strategy will increase significantly.
Forex Trading Strategy Installation Instructions
Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicators and templates.
The key to this forex strategy is to convert accumulated historical data and trading signals.
The Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various characteristics and patterns of price dynamics that are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume additional price movements and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 trading platform
- $30 FREE to start trading immediately
- Deposit bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award-winning trading broker
Click here for a step-by-step guide to opening an XM trading account
How to install Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- * mq4 and ex4 files in Metatrader directory/expert/indicators/
- tpl files (templates) in the Metatrader directory /templates/
- Start or restart the Metatrader client
- Choose the chart and time zone where you want to test your forex strategy.
- Right-click on the trading chart and hover over “Template”.
- Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Move Right To Choose Forex Trading Strategy
- The Notarius Moving Average Oscillator Forex trading strategy is shown in the chart.
* Note: Not all Forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some of the templates are already integrated with the MetaTrader platform’s MT4 indicators.
Click here to download.
Get download access